Saturday, March 25, 2017

numberghan

Happy news! I got a notice from Knit Picks that they have the paprika yarn in so I hurried up and ordered a bunch of skeins. It says "low stock". I also ordered a few other colors that had the same notation just to be sure though I'm fairly certain I have enough to complete the temperature afghan. I'll be heading back to that one as soon as the yarn arrives. I hope I can pick up my rhythm without too much of a setttling in period. :-) You know how it is when you put down a project.

In the meantime I've completed the number afghan to go with the alphabetghan.

Finished size is about 22" x 25 1/2". 

I used the same basic procedure as for the alphabetghan. I just followed my charts for the numbers. I edged each number with the aran, joined them in columns because of the way my long tails were placed, edged each column, assembled the columns, then edged the entire thing. I used a plain old single crochet edging.

The yarn is the same as the alphabetghan without the pumpkin. I used blue, cherry red, paddy green and yellow.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment