Tuesday, December 4, 2012

lapghan

Things should have slowed down now that the new site is up, right? heh That hasn't been the case, but most of it is not to do with the site. As far as I'm aware, things are working smoothly there. If you run into any problems, holler out to me so I can correct them. There are still a few things that need to be done, like photos on the dictionary pages. That will be done in time. I also hope to do more videos soon.

In the meantime, on my hook this week... more cross-stitch squares. This time for a lapghan for a cancer patient, friend of a friend.

Here is the finished piece. It is about 44" square, using 36 six inch squares and joined with the continuous join. Yarn is whatever I had in my stash. The red is I Love This Yarn red. The medium blue is Red Heart Delft Blue.  I think the grey is also I Love This Yarn. There is some Vanna's Choice in there as well. I think the light tan is either Annie's Choice or Impeccable. The assembly is Red Heart Super Saver Aran.


I am really pleased with the way it all came together.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment