Monday, September 20, 2010

scarves going out

I did decide to frog the border of the strips I started with the Red Heart soft yarn. Lovely yarn, but I didn't have enough of it. I went with a pounder off white to redo it.

Last night, I pulled out some yarn to work with while watching Season 3 Big Bang Theory dvds. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, however. I'd start one thing, get a few rows or rounds done and then frog it.

I finally settled on another scarf using the Knit Your Bit pattern, but just continuing the faux cable section again as I did with the cream colored one. Well, that is the current plan, but I well could decide to do the seaman's ribbing too.

I'll be headed to the post office later today to mail out five packages with scarves to various places.

Happy crocheting!

1 comment:

  1. this makes an awesome scarf. Really love how it came out. Great job as always

    ReplyDelete