Saturday, August 3, 2019

Blankies

Just passing by my old blog and sharing a few pics. The updated blog is over at Wordpress.
I've added the information I could for each picture.


Yarn: I Love This Yarn Cobblestonia. 
Hook: I 
Pattern:  Star Blanket by Crystals Patch, an 8 point round ripple. 
Size: about 10-10 1/2″

Yarn: Baby Bee Sweet Delight Prints in color Kitty 
Hook: #7 4.5mm
Pattern:  Very Berry Blanket by Heather Anderson of The UnRaveled Mitten 
Size: about 13″
Foundation chain: 46


Yarn: I love This Yarn in color #482 Flapper Girl 

Yarn: I Love This Yarn Iced Sugar Ombre
Pattern: Cloudberry Blanket (first few rounds)

Yarn: I Love This Yarn Fruit Salad
A similar pattern is Bernat Baby Blanket

Yarn: I Love This Yarn color #474 Dappled Wheat
Hook: I
Size: about 20"
Foundation chain: 61


Yarn: Kristin Omdahl Be So Baby milk yarn
Pattern:  Bobby's Square
Size: about 12"
There are errors in Rounds 10-11 but as you’re working it you can easily see what it’s supposed to be.
Here is how I think those rounds should read.
 Complete the pattern as written for the first 9 rounds.
Rnd 10 – Ch 3, 1 dc in space, *dc in next 14 dc, 2 dc in next ch-2 sp, ch 2, sk 3 dc, 2 DC in next ch-2 sp, dc in next 14 dc, (2 dc, ch 4, 2 dc)  in ch-4 loop. Repeat from * two more times. dc in next 14 dc, 2 dc in next ch-2 sp, ch 2, sk 3 dc,  dc in next 14 dc, 2 dc in ch-2 sp, ch 4, sl st to 3rd ch of beg ch 3.
Rnd 11 – Ch 4 (counts as dc + ch-1), sk one dc, dc in next,  (ch 1, sk 1, dc in next st) 7 times, ch 1, 1 dc in ch-2 space in center of row, (ch 1, sk 1, dc in next st) 9 times [note: this means you will have a dc directly before and after corner]. Ch 1, (dc, ch 4, dc) in ch-4  loop (first side complete), *(ch 1, sk 1, dc in next st) 9 times, ch 1, 1 dc in ch-2 space in center of row, (ch 1, sk 1, dc in next st) 9 times. Ch 1, (dc, ch 4, dc) in ch-4  loop, repeat from * twice, ch 1, join in 3rd ch of beg ch 4.

I hope these inspire you to create your own blankies!


Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment