Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Still around

Popping in at blogger to say howdy to anyone who stops by here. I'm still alive and well and continuing the blog over at Wordpress, along with keeping up the website.

My latest projects have gone to Project Robby.

Here are a few of my favorites from the past few months. Even though the occasion is a sad one and I'm sorry it's needed, I do enjoy searching out patterns and reducing them if necessary.

You can find more complete pattern information on these at the other site.

Briefly, the yellow is Fiber Spider's Which Way Filet, the pink and blue ripple is Ripples on the Sand at Yarnspirations, the other pink and blue is my own creation, the bunny is a pattern kit over at Mary Maxim, the next is Boho Berry at Daisy Farm Crafts, then there is Jacob's Ladder at Naztazia worked a little different than my usual JL afghans, then another Fiber Spider called Feather and Fan, the next is After A While Argyle which is a paid pattern, Call the Midwife, and the last is a mile-a-minute called Restful Rainbows in the book Mile a Minute Afghans.

Fiber Spider's Which Way Filet

Ripples on the Sand at Yarnspirations

My own design, 6 dc in each color, carrying unused color

pattern kit over at Mary Maxim

Boho Berry at Daisy Farm Crafts

 Jacob's Ladder at Naztazia

 Fiber Spider Feather and Fan

After A While Argyle  (purchased pattern)

Fiber Spider's Call the Midwife

Restful Rainbows in the book Mile a Minute Afghans
Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment