Saturday, September 30, 2017

new site

This is just a heads up that the new site I spoke about in a previous post will hopefully go live in the coming week, in honor of the 20th year on the Internet. Happy Anniversary to me!

If you've bookmarked crochetcabana.com you should have no problem as it will direct to the new site. If you have bookmarked individual pages on the old site, you'll lose those.

The information from the old site has been transferred to the new site at Wordpress. I've updated and made corrections as I discovered them. As noted previously, videos are links, not embedded, but they are there. The only page that I think still needs work is recipes. I don't know how to make same page links on Wordpress yet, but that is not a crochet page so not really a priority. 

If you find a problem or error or something that needs attention, do use the contact page or email me at crochetcabana@gmail.com and let me know. I did it all myself so ... I am sure I missed things. :-)

This blog will remain up but future entries will be made at the Wordpress site since it's all one animal, blog and website together. No sense in doing the work twice and I would want the latest information to appear on the front page of the website.

I hope you find it easy to navigate.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment