Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Laurie hooks

I was asked about my hooks and I'm always happy to show them so here are my Laurie hooks. There are 14 of them. I retook the picture to put all the Boye and Bates together by size.


Left to right:


Olaf (snowman), Boye, Size 4.5mm
Gnome, Boye, Size G
Family hook, Boye, Size H
Grinch, Boye, Size H
Owl, Boye, Size H
Peppermint, Boye, Size I
Candy Corn, Boye, Size I
Peeps, Boye, Size I
Snoopy w/Christmas lights, Boye, Size I
Road Runner, Boye, Size J
Snoopy and Charlie Brown, Boye, Size J
Snoopy in Santa hat, Bates, Size H
Sands, Bates, Size H
Porky Pig, Bates, Size J

It's nice to have them all listed like this. I can tell exactly what I have -- in these hooks anyway.

So to summarize I have

1 Boye 4.5mm
1 Boye G
3 Boye H
4 Boye I
2 Boye J

2 Bates H
1 Bates J

I clearly need more Bates hooks!

Happy crocheting!

Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment