Thursday, July 4, 2024

Cuppa Love

Here's a new way to change colors. 

https://www.facebook.com/reel/859169582722131 

Off my hook...

I finally finished the Cuppa Love afghan. It took forever because of my hand issues. Each square took several days to complete! The pattern itself is easy to follow with the Mayhem & Majesty filet numbers done for you.

Yarn: Color Theory worsted yarn in colors Canyon, Tourmaline, and Bone
Hook: I/5.5mm Bella Coco
Foundation ch: 45
Size: 12" x 13" one square
Pattern: Cuppa Love by Becca at Mayhem & Majesty


Here's a side view close-up so you can see the detail a bit better. I'm short so it's hard for me to get a good shot of an afghan. I can't get on a ladder as I used to do.

Happy crocheting!

Sandie

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE!! And welcome back to blogger, thrilled you're here. I won't need to fake my email addy like I always had to on wordpress. Love the colors, and the coffee cups. Hope your hand feels better soon. Will change the link for your blog.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete