Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Changes

Due to health issues, I'm making changes to my online sites.

At the moment, my plan is to return to blogger for Crochet Cabana blog posts. I've used almost all the allowed space for pictures at the free Wordpress site and blogger has unlimited space.

I'm downsizing the website as well. The patterns remain on the site presently. Most of the other pages are gone. The articles had not been updated in a number of years and crochet is constantly changing. Many of the pages simply had links to my YouTube videos anyway and those are still available.

Blogger also has unlimited pages as far as I can tell and I moved a few things over here. I may move the patterns here eventually as well but that's a project for another day. There are 139 of my own patterns if I counted correctly, plus a few others that I was kindly allowed to share. 

Happy Crocheting!

Sandie



No comments:

Post a Comment