Thursday, March 2, 2017

2016 temperature afghan through April

The 2016 temperature afghan is going very well. I will have to put it aside when I get to the month that uses paprika since I have none and Knit Picks doesn't have any either. It used to say they'd have some March 15 but now it says April 4. I'm sure I'll be at that point way before that date. I'm thinking of using a different color.

I thought of an additional tip that you might use, especially if you're a beginner at crocheting, to see that very first single crochet of the row. If you put a stitch marker in that stitch it will be very easy to see. Just move the marker up as you go to each row. You will need one at both ends of the row if you choose to do this.


And here is my progress ...




Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment