Thursday, December 8, 2016

hearts

I have been working on a small afghan using the nursery hearts pattern by Leisure Arts. It's a very popular pattern and one I've used many times. You can currently purchase it at Leisure Arts web site for $5.99 as a digital download.

I am using Baby Bee Sweet Delights Sugarplum (purple) and BBSD Charming. It's a #3 light weight yarn so I'm using a G hook. I bought two skeins of each color. My thought is to find the green in the variegated and perhaps use that for assembly with a join as you go. However, at this point it's anybody's guess what I'll end up doing. I'm just enjoying the process of making the squares on a leisurely basis.

Here is one square. It's about 7" across and 6 1/2" top to bottom.


Here is what I have done so far laid out on my bed. It may or may not look this way when I'm done. LOL


Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment