Monday, September 16, 2013

pet snuggle

I finished another pet snuggle. This one uses the seed stitch (sc, ch 1, sk 1) basically following the scarf pattern I have here.  I chained 56 with an I hook. I used Caron One Pound Sunflower. The finished snuggle is about 14" square.




Different hooks and different yarns will produce a different size project even when using the same foundation chain so I don't want to say if you chain this many you will get this size. There is also the matter of your personal tension. Thankfully in snuggles there is some play. They don't have to be an exact size.

I am also working on some cross-stitch squares. I was watching Sesame Street - yes, I know it's a kid show but my grandchild is expecting within the month so I'm preparing. :-) Anyway, I actually like Sesame Street and today's number was 7 so I decided to make 7 round squares. I'll take pictures for you tomorrow.


Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment