Tuesday, July 9, 2013

another scarf

Another dc scarf done. This one looks like it's the same as the other one, but it is a different color. It's the camera. :-) This one is worked with an H hook, ch 22, straight dc, in I Love This Yarn turquoise.

Finished size is 6" x 62".


I've also been making some yo-yos but I've shown those before so I won't bore you with pictures of dozens of yo-yos. heh

I've gotten my leftover yarn balls down to one large Hobby Lobby bag. I may have a few bits in the closet still but not much. The thing is with every thing I make there is a leftover ball! LOL I use them and I add to them.

I was thinking of making one of those LEGO afghans for Jonah. I also have a second Doctor Who babyghan in my sights. I've worked up a reduced version of my own and will follow that rather than the WLK one. I continue to work on reducing my stash and will be making more scarves, squares, yo-yos and such. Always something to make. :-)

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment