Thursday, December 9, 2010

squares

I decided to work on more squares and here are the beginnings of this go round. I used Kim Jiries Double Cross pattern for a couple and my daughter's X Stitch pattern for a couple.


My camera doesn't do well with the red/orange colors, so I will show you a picture of the square my daughter made when she designed hers.

For this foray, I chose to use the bright orange thinking there might be some very young children who would like bright colors.

I went through my Debbie Macomber hanging storage bag (I also have the single project bag and the small see through bag) and found even more of those small granny squares. I pulled out some yarn and brought those up to 6" so I could use them for Share a Square. Here is the result.



Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment