Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scarf #3

Here's the next Turqua and Blue scarf. I used the Knit Your Bit pattern #5 with the faux cable and ribbing. The ribbing is worked in the Turqua and the faux cable with the blue. What do you think? I'm still not sure how I like it.

Length is 64". Width of the faux cable is 6" and the ribbing is 5" wide.

The Red Heart yarn was not bad to work with. Still the same stiff feel which usually washes up softer, but I did not encounter any thick sections or thin sections that had to be cut out. I was pleased with that.

I started to work on a - dare I say it - knitted piece. I got about an inch or two worked, then made an error and that was the end of that. I couldn't figure out how to proceed, so it got put away and I made about a third of another scarf in the time it took me to do that couple inches. :-) I guess it is just not meant to be.

For this new scarf I'm making up my own pattern. It's simple, but uses the post stitches.

Have a good evening and keep those hooks moving.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment