Monday, May 17, 2010

last day for the Teddies...

I had intended to start the week off with a new square pattern, but because of circumstances beyond my control I had no time today and am exhausted. (Termite guy accidentally busted a water pipe... all is well now, sort of.)

Since Mondays are generally not good days to start new things, I think I will start a new pattern on Tuesdays. If I have designed a new pattern, I'll share it. If not, I'll choose a pattern or two from the book The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet.

If you have a photo of your Teddy Bear square that you would like to share please forward it to me or if you've already shared it on your own blog, please send me the link. I'd love to see it.

I've begun to border my pink squares in white and think I will just whipstitch them together. Yes, I'm taking the lazy way out. In my defense I did want it to be sturdy and whipstitch is a sturdy join, in my opinion. Single crochet would have done well also and I'd have used it if I had made 12 squares. I don't have any more pink though so am going with the whipstitch. I'll post a photo when it's done.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment