Wednesday, April 19, 2017

commemorative hook

The hook I ordered from Unraveled Ewe on Etsy arrived today.

The wood is Osage Orange. It's very lightweight and smooth.


The cost was $25 for the hook + $5 for the engraving and $8 shipping. Total cost $38.00. 

Here are some pictures. The first one was taken with flash and shows the engraving well. The second is without flash and shows the color of the wood better. The third show the top of the hook with the size engraved.


front of hook with engraving to commemorate 20 years


Back of hook

Hook size noted on tip - I hook

Though the cost was more than I was hoping to find, I am pleased with the hook. It feels good in my hand. That said, I haven't crocheted with it yet. I'll let you know how that works out. I will make something with it soon as I finish sewing in the tails of the temperature afghan. I'm about half done. :-)


Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment