Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jacob's Ladder Scarf

I finished the scarf I told you about just before Christmas. I also made a video showing how I made the scarf and repeated the Jacob's Ladder technique. In other words, you go from design to completed project in the two videos (below).



And Part 2



Here is the finished scarf. I added a sc edging all around.

It is just shy of 60" long and 6" wide.

What's up next? I am thinking of doing a video on the granny square with the options for joining rounds.

If you have suggestions about what you would like to see in videos, perhaps something you've not been able to find yet, please do let me know. There are many, many wonderful videos out there. I've not seen them all, of course, so I may duplicate, but I would prefer to do new things, or at the least my different version of what has already been approached. Every crocheter has their own method of doing things with no one way being right or wrong. They are just all different.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. New Year's Eve is coming up. Please be safe. My wish for you all is that 2011 brings you many blessings and that your needs will be fulfilled. If 2010 has been difficult, I hope that 2011 will bring resolution for you, in a positive way. May God guide your steps as you go along.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment