Thursday, November 12, 2020

Minecraft

My two grandsons, ages 7 and 4 are Minecraft crazy. With that in mind, I went a little crazy myself and started making Minecraft afghans. They are made of 3" granny squares. 

The first one is Minecraft Steve with his sword. It is about 60" x 67". So many tails!


Then with even more crazy I decided to do several smaller pieces of characters. I'm not quite finished but have these done. Here are Minecraft Pig, Skeleton, Steve, Creeper and Sheep. I'm currently working on Chicken. Each of these are about 24" square. 






I used a G hook and sport yarn for all of these. Steve with sword is Knit Picks Brava Sport. Some of the other pieces use that yarn also as well as Bernat Baby sport and Premier Everyday black.

I used the beading patterns at Minieco for these. For the chicken I'm using a different pattern from Ten Sisters. I'll add that picture here when it's done. As you can see I haven't sewn in all the tails yet. I just tucked them in for some of the pictures.

Remember that most of my posting is now done at Wordpress. You can still get to it through crochetcabana.com  or https://crochetcabanablog.wordpress.com/ 

Happy crocheting!

Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment