Wednesday, February 13, 2013

football ghan

Footballghan is done.


Finished size is approx 21 1/2" x 31 1/2".  This is smaller than the pattern says, but I knew it would be because I used a thinner yarn for a wee one. Surprisingly the #3 yarn was thinner than the #2 yarn. *perplexed look*. I used Baby Bee white and Knit Picks Brava Sport Sienna. I do love the Brava sport yarn. It works up nicely. The Baby Bee was fine too but, as I said, thinner.

I also didn't add an edging around it. It's a football. I didn't think it needed it and truthfully I am not particularly fond of working edging on single crochet because you have to fiddle with it to make sure it doesn't buckle (at least I do). That is in no way a problem with the pattern but rather with my crocheting.

The pattern is at Etsy here.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment