Tuesday, January 8, 2013

dishcloths

I'm still working on dishcloths.



As you can see, they are a variety of sizes and patterns.

The green is #7 from 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton. I shortened the square.

The orange is my daughter's cross-stitch square which is part of a 5 square pattern set available at Ravelry or Etsy shops. I worked only the cross-stitch part of the square. This pattern set has additional information besides the actual patterns. A good value I think.

The pink is my bobble scarf pattern made into a square. 

The yellow and white is a combination of front post and back posts which makes it reversible. I put a row of double crochet between the post rows. Each post row has a pattern of bpdc, fpdc.

The green is the smallest at 6 1/2" and the yellow is the largest at 9 1/2".

These were all made with cotton yarn donated by Beth Willenborg.


Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment