Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hook and Needle Club kit hat

Back in November I posted a picture of the crocheted hat I made from the Hook & Needle Club kit. Here it is again to refresh your memory. It uses a bulky yarn and for the crocheted version H and N hooks. I think I used H and L hook for mine though.






My daughter then took the leftover yarn and made a hat from the knitted pattern that was included in the kit. Remember there was enough yarn for a hat and mittens but I didn't make the mittens.

Here is the result of the knitted hat. My model was so good. I couldn't decide which picture to share. :-)








This is not really a pattern I'd want to make again, but it was fun to work it once. It's a snug fitting hat, perfect for my small head.

Now the scarflette I made with a past kit is one I want to make again - if only I could discover where I put the pattern. LOL

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment