Friday, June 11, 2010

Cable Loops

Just thought I'd pop in and talk about the next square I'll be working on. It's called Cable Loops and is on p. 122 in The Complete Photo Guide - link there in the bar on the side. I am using an H hook and a variegated yarn.

I've started with a chain of 21.

This pattern calls for the making of chain loops which you later will pull through one another to finish. I've seen this done before, but I cannot remember where. Perhaps someone can help me? It seems to me there is a name for it. If anyone knows, do holler out because I've tried searching for it with no success. Probably haven't hit on the right combination of terms yet.

I've only just begun my square so I'll post a photo when it's done.

Happy crocheting!

2 comments:

  1. I think the pattern you are referring to is Jacob's Ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is it! Thank you, Karin! It was driving me crazy to remember it. I'll give a link in my next post.

    ReplyDelete