Monday, August 21, 2017

another scarf

I finished another scarf for the Christmas at Sea project. I'm going to have to see what I have left to see if I can eek another scarf out of the yarn. That's not a yarn I keep on hand. If not, perhaps a hat. You'll know when I know. :-)

The scarf was made with Knit Picks Swish worsted superwash wool in color lemongrass heather. It's quite a nice shade of green. This is a lovely yarn too. I've had no trouble with it at all.


The pattern is the Crochet Mariner's Scarf at Christmas at Sea

The funny thing about this green scarf is that it is made with the same pattern as the brown one yet it took more rows to get to the pattern size, which is 42" long. I'm wondering if I used a different hook for this one. Oh well, both scarves are 42"so it's all good. I know that there are safety issues with the scarves so I wanted to make it exactly as on the site. 

Another funny thing is that the Scrappy Scarf, also on the site, is 60" long. 

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment