Tuesday, June 13, 2017

squares

More squares! Taking a break from seed stitch and making squares with the yarn I have accumulated making various other projects as well as some yarn I bought over the weekend. Most of the skeins are only one skein. The squares are 6". I used my favorite cross stitch square pattern by Kate Smith.

Yarn used is Red Heart with Love Boysenberry and Pewter and Vanna's Choice Mustard, Peacock, and Sage.


I also made another cradle set for Bridget's cradles but forgot to take a picture of it. It was pink.

I still have placemats to make. I also bought some interesting yarn at Hobby Lobby I want to try. I'm thinking of making a scarf with it. It's a yarn cake called Yarn Bee Sugar Wheel in the colorway GoGo Cocoa.

Here's a review of the yarn. I haven't worked with it yet but I'll dish when I do.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment