Wednesday, June 14, 2017

interview

A few years ago I was interviewed by Underground Crafter. I happened across that interview again while going through her web site and thought I'd share it with you.

If you're interested in reading it, you can find the interview at http://undergroundcrafter.com/blog/2012/02/21/interview-with-sandie-petit-founder-of-crochet-cabana/ .

As I was reading, it actually felt like I was reading the words of someone else. LOL A few of the places I mention no longer accept donations. SIBOL has just recently been discontinued. Scarves for Special Olympics is done as is Crafting for a Cause. Crochet with Dee blog has not been updated in a while though Dee is active on Facebook and has a web site as well.

In other changes, I myself discontinued my Etsy shop. I still don't go to Tumblr or Twitter very often. Twitter is updated from my Facebook posts automatically. I haven't done anything with the Cafe Press account. Crafty Corral has been taken over by coloring sheets when I remember to post them. I haven't done any new videos in a while though I'd really like to. I enjoy teaching by video. My hands are not as pretty as some of the ladies who share their crocheting skills. I guess I'm intimidated by their beautiful nails! :-)

In crochet news, I'm back at work on the placemats and will be doing more cradles with the yarn I got over the weekend.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment