Monday, March 13, 2017

20 years commemorative hook

In October of this year Crochet Cabana will have been on the Internet for 20 years. Wow. Seems like yesterday that I started this journey.


For the 10 year anniversary I commissioned special wooden crochet hooks to be made. I was considering doing this again for the 20th if enough folks are interested and it can be arranged with the same wonderful company I worked with before - Craft Designs For You. I have contacted CD4Y to find out if they still do custom hooks, if there is a minimum order, and what the price would be for such hooks.

If you are interested in having a 20 year hook (1997-2017) holler out and let me know. You can message me on Facebook, comment on the Facebook page, comment here on the blog, send a message from the blog, or email me privately at crochetcabana@gmail.com. You don't have to make a firm commitment at this time as I don't know prices and other information. I just want to know if there is any interest at all.

Here is what the hooks looked like then. I cannot remember for sure how much the hooks cost, but will update this post when I hear back from Cherie.






Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment