Thursday, February 23, 2017

2016 temperature afghan

2016 temperature afghan has begun! This is about halfway through January. I just wanted to note the day I began for reference. The beginning went much more smoothly this time around. No knots. No do-overs. :-)


I used an F hook for the foundation chain. There is still a little gathering but not nearly as much as before. In retrospect I think this time it may be from not making my chains between single crochets loose/wide enough. In any case, I'm okay with it. I'm trying to pay attention to those chains a little more and keep them the same as much as I can.

I'm using a G hook for the body of the afghan. I'm using my little cheat sheet for starting each row but am finding I don't need it as much as I did on the first one. Of course, it's early on.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment