Saturday, February 11, 2017

2013 temperature afghan thru October

I'm so close to the finish that I can feel it. :-) Here is the afghan through the end of October. I'm done with the red and happily now including the marina, canary, and grass.



I didn't measure it this time. 

Now that I've got my groove with this one, I don't think doing another in this same pattern would be too bad. Will have to give it more thought.

It looks like I can get about 25 rows with one skein of Knit Picks Brava sport (273 yards, 100 grams or 3 1/2 ounces), using the seed stitch pattern and the width that I have. Of course if you're making your own and choose a different foundation chain or different yarn the amount needed would be different. I found it amusing that they use yards and grams as the two measurements. I would have thought either meters and grams or yards and ounces. Yes, it's the little things. heh

I finished the 2 skeins of paprika with just a few yards left. :-)

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment