Friday, September 6, 2013

Doctor Who inspired baby afghans

I totally forgot to add the Doctor Who baby afghan pattern to the web site. It's now been done. This free pattern is also at Ravelry.


The yarn I used is Stylecraft Special DK which I purchased from Deramores in the UK. For the brown, on one of the afghans pictured I used Knit Picks Sienna and the other I used the SSDK Walnut. The Sienna is dark. The Walnut doesn't have enough red to make it bronze but both work well enough for my purposes.

You can find the pattern on the above Ravelry page and also at Crochet Cabana on the afghan pattern page.

More details on the making of these ghans can be found on a previous blog post here. You can also find them at my Gallilfreyan Crochetin' site.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment