Friday, July 12, 2013

Doctor Who baby afghan

I have begun my third Doctor Who baby afghan made with colors of the Doctor Who 4th Doctor scarf.


For this one I'm using the same yarn (as listed below), but a different chain (151) and different numbers for the individual stripes of color. 

The yarn I am using is 
Burgundy - Stylecraft Special DK Burgundy
Camel -  Stylecraft Special DK Camel
Sunshine - Stylecraft Special DK Sunshine (a bit too orange)
Rust - Stylecraft Special DK Copper
Grey - Stylecraft Special DK Graphite
Greenish Brown - Stylecraft Special DK Khaki
Bronze - Knit Picks sport Sienna (too dark, not enough red)

I've worked about 7 1/2" so far with a G hook.

I'm also working on a second daisy square. My first one went off to Krystal this morning.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment