Tuesday, February 12, 2013

shopping

I haven't finished the football ghan. But I have a good reason. Really. :-) Hubby and I went out of town and while there discovered a Hobby Lobby with a Michael's right next door. We also passed a store called Yarn It (I think), but we were in someone else's car so we couldn't stop and didn't have time later. We only had time to hit the Hobby Lobby sadly, but I did a good bit of damage there. LOL


I went in needing ONE skein of yarn. I ended up with this, plus one skein which  jumped out of the picture.

As I looked at the yarn I decided I needed some "baby" colors. It seems every time I turn around, someone is having a baby. Of course, I couldn't decide which colors I wanted so I picked up a few.

I also wanted to compare those two brown Vanna colors for my Who scarves. I haven't looked at that yet, but will do so soon.

I have received two Hook and Needle Club kits in the past couple months that I haven't made yet. I hope to get to those soon as well. So many projects, so little time!



I've made so many dishcloths lately and working with cotton causes a little more stress on my hands as I apparently work tighter with cotton. It doesn't flow as easily for me. With that in mind, I took a break from cotton for a little while, but intend to go back and finish those bits of cotton yarn I have left in time and also make these two kits.

That's about it for now.


Happy crocheting!
Sandie

1 comment:

  1. I am in my third month of Annie's Hook & Needle Club and am also blogging about it. So far I have crocheted the "Scarves" & "Steppin' Out Poncho" and am about to receive the "Learn a Stitch dishcloths". What a nice surprise to find other people doing the same thing. I feel like a kindred Spirit - You are way ahead of me and I am looking forward to receiving some the kits you already have. Am looking forward to reading your blog updates.

    http://crochetwithpassion.wordpress.com/about/

    ReplyDelete