Thursday, February 7, 2013

cloths

Last group of cloths for a little while as I have a few other projects I need to get to.

The first one is a dark navy blue. You will recognize the pattern as the one row dc, one row (dc, ch 1, sk 1) from previous cloths. I chained 31 and did 8 rows solid dc.


This is the same pattern but I ran out of the cream color so I added some brown top and bottom and around, finishing off with a round of cream in sc with what I had left. Now that I have mostly small balls left, it's a bit more challenging.


This is one of the small filet patterns from When Granny Meets Filet. I put four of them together using some of those small balls. However, when I was done, I realized the "white" in the variegated ball was not real white, so it looks a bit funny next to the real white. I will probably keep this one rather than sending it to someone else.


That's all for now.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment