Monday, August 6, 2012

Shopping!

Sunday was my husband's birthday. To celebrate we went out to eat at a local steakhouse (Texas Roadhouse). Coincidentally, or not, there was a Michael's nearby and you know I couldn't pass that up. :-)

I was pretty good. I went in with the intention of buying black Red Heart Super Saver because I needed some to finish the afghan I'm making. Then I decided I'd better get more of the other colors just in case I changed my mind about how I'm going to do it. :-)

Then of course they had the Crochet Dude new hooks so I had to get one to try.

And I saw the stitch markers that I love so I got another set of those.

I also saw a few things I thought my daughter would like so I picked up some knitting stitch markers similar to these. I also got some point protectors similar to these. And some curved cable needles similar to these but they were lighter in color - possibly by Clover. Yes, she knits, but she also crochets so it's all good. :-)

Daughter's stuff is well, at daughter's house, but I do have a picture of my stuff, so here it is. Don't you love those bright colors? The black is the RHSS and the rest are Vanna. I love all her yarns. There is the Dude hook and my favorite lock ring stitch markers by Clover.


I looked at the Takumi combo needle set but when I saw the price I balked. $170! I found that high, although they are wood which is more expensive than the plastic ones.

Guess that's all!

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

2 comments:

  1. ahhahahahah you are such an addict..
    can you Stand up and Say I have a problem?
    errr no it's ok we will all feed you when you need it... love you always.

    did I ever send you a crochet dude booklet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Sandie and I am a yarnaholic. :-) Which Dude booklet, Kathy? I have a couple of his pattern booklets but don't remember you sending me anything - which is not to say it didn't happen! LOL

      Delete