Wednesday, August 1, 2012

AH&NC Infinity Scarf

I couldn't resist it. I put aside the afghan I was working on and pulled out the red boucle yarn in the Annie's Hook & Needle Club kit I received yesterday. In about an hour and a half I had completed the Infinity crocheted scarf! I think there is enough left in the skein to make the knitted version as well though I can't really test that theory.



Although boucle is not my favorite type of yarn as I have trouble seeing the stitches, the yarn is very forgiving as errors are also hard to spot. I wasn't too worried about missing stitches because I figured I would just keep it and I'm pretty good at fudging. :-) However, I think it turned out pretty well!

The pattern was very simple and went quickly. You do work in a circle as infinity scarves are worked. The first rounds are worked and then you turn around and work edging on the remaining loop of the foundation chain.

An experienced beginner could, I think, work the pattern. It's listed as level 2 Easy.

I give this one a thumbs up. :-)

Now that I've got that out of my system, I'm staring at the white yarn...


Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment