Monday, January 9, 2012

new pattern for sale

I have finished the new pattern, Jeff's Sampler Afghan/Scarf, that I talked about a while back. It is available for sale in my Etsy shop and in my Ravelry shop. There are exclusive videos available giving instruction on how to make the pattern.

Here are some photos of projects I personally made using this pattern.






You can make anything from a square to a full size afghan with the pattern. You can use any hook and any yarn, depending on your need.

You must know basic crochet stitches like the slip stitch, chain, single crochet and double crochet. There will be instructions for the special stitches used and they are shown in the videos on You Tube. You must have the specific URLs to see the videos, which are e-mailed along with the pattern.

I know many folks can't afford to buy patterns or just don't have the need for them, but for those who do I think this is a good value. I really enjoyed working on the pattern and videos.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment