Tuesday, October 25, 2011

on my hook

Here are 31 five-round granny squares. I used up the rest of the RH Soft navy for these plus a couple of others in a lighter color. Not sure which yarn that was. Anyway, these are for Crafting for a Cause for the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota.

These are the last saltines and yo-yos I made, but I do still have some small balls left so I will probably make more when I'm finished the scarf I'm presently working on.

I did finish another scarf - a double strand - to use up the leftover Wool Ease yarn I had. I had quite a bit of cream color but I knew that would not be a good color for the homeless so I decided to join it with the other leftover colors of which I didn't have as much. This is what I came up with. It is 7" x 58". I'd really like it to be longer but I ran out of the cream and have only a small ball of the green left. It's not my best looking scarf color-wise, but it is warm.


That's about it for now. Have to make a post office run today. I like to send things out soon as I can.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment