Tuesday, October 18, 2011

even more squares

More saltines and yo-yos. 'nuff said on that. :-)

And here are all the 6" squares in one photo. I think there is only one NEW square. The rest have already had their blog day.

I continue to work on saltines and yo-yos until I 1) get tired of making them or 2) use up all my small balls.

I don't know why I'm taking pictures of them except it's just what I do. LOL I sort of got used to doing it for my other projects for Bev's. This year we don't count saltines and yo-yos as part of that project unless we do a special project day.

Short and sweet. Have a great day! We're having some cool temps here. Nice change. I'm sure we'll soon be whining about how cold it is. heh

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

1 comment:

  1. The color combo on the squares is looking good. Enjoy the autumn weather while it's here!

    ReplyDelete