Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fibonacci scarf for SO

I finished the Fibonacci scarf today. You might remember that Fibonacci numbers are 0,1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, and 21 for this use and then I go backwards working another 21, then 13 etc.

I put a round of hdc edging but I should have used dc as it was a bit shy of 6". I didn't realize just how much thinner this yarn is. I have adjusted my thoughts though and will treat it much less Wool Ease which is a thinner yarn.

Length is about 59 1/2".

I am presently working on a chevron scarf. I'm using the DC Chevron (two chevron version) on this page at Crochet Cabana. If you decide to use that pattern, how about making one for Knit Your Bit as well?

I'm hearing thunder outside now so I think I'll go crochet. What do those two have to do with one another? Nothing really. LOL I just want to crochet.

Happy crocheting!
Sandie

3 comments:

  1. Of course they go together, crochet goes with almost everything, silly girl.

    Winners announced
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete