Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crochet Cabana stats

It's that time of year when I take stock of what's been happening at the Cabana. So here's what's been happening. :-)

Firstly, the statistics for 2010
Unique visitors   567195
Number of visits  720748
Pages  1335610
Hits  37121916
Bandwidth  239.99 GB

Let's compare that to 2005, since I have those stats right handy.
Unique Visitors - 356111
Number of Visits – 537077
Pages-  2228478
Hits -  31738443
Bandwidth used -147.19 GB

Yay! Improvement. Not that 2005 was bad. But just to say yay!

The Top 25 countries that visit the Cabana (in order of number of pages visited) are:
United States
Canada
Great Britain
Australia
India
Germany
Italy
France
Finland
Netherlands
Indonesia

Portugal
Mexico
"European Country"
Spain
Romania
Sweden
Egypt
Bulgaria
Hungary

China
Croatia
Israel
Norway
Russian Federation


I should note that some other countries had more hits, but fewer pages like Saudi Arabia, for example. That is just how my host orders them.

The most popular page by far is the granny square tutorial. You all are really interested in the granny square, so I'll have to make that my next video. Diagonal Box Stitch is also very popular as is Tunisian crochet. I don't know that much about Tunisian so I'll leave that to more skilled professionals.

The majority of you use Windows or Macintosh, and run either IE or Firefox.

It always fascinates me how people find the site. Crochet Pattern Central was at the top of the list as well as yahoo and Google search engines.

I won't bore you any more with all the details but I like to have this record to look at in future years. :-)

I want to thank each and every one of you who visits the Cabana and the blog and YouTube and Facebook and everywhere Crochet Cabana appears on the web. It is you who make the site as successful as it is. I appreciate you all.


Happy crocheting!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! Wonderful.
    Interesting stats here.
    I am so pleased your squares have arrived. I am just doing a slide show for you on SIBOL. Check back later and you will see your Squares,
    Thanks so much!
    Love suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I got the e-mail. Thanks for letting me know they arrived. I can't wait to see the slide show. How clever! Your photos are all beautiful. Nice job on the assembly of those ghans!

    ReplyDelete