Friday, November 19, 2010

more square sharin'

I've finished more squares, using the patterns I came up with for Share a Square. Here are the squares I've finished. The patterns are just about done. I'll probably post them tomorrow. Remember that if you use the print friendly you can make a pdf file. Not sure if all the photos will come through on those  though. 

I used an H or I hook for all of these and worsted weight yarn. Note that WW yarn is not the same for all manufacturers, nor even the same within the same manufacturer really. The light sage colored yarn is worsted Red Heart Super Saver, but it is stiff and thicker than the others. I had to make adjustments. The white and navy are I think I Love This Yarn, and were slightly thinner than the others. The red was a "normal" thickness, in my view. These were mostly leftovers so no label to verify color name or type.








Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment