Wednesday, July 7, 2010

more squares


For these squares I generally used a G or H hook and worsted weight yarn. Always leave a 12" or greater tail on the final finish off.

#9 is the Irish Rose Companion Square by Priscilla Hewitt.

#10 is the Filet Granny Square by Susan Smith. I worked 5 rounds and then finished with the sc edging and left a 12+ inch tail for assembly.


#11 is from Jean Leinhauser's 101 Crochet Squares.It is #70.

#12 and #13 are Solid Stripe at Dayna's Crochet. It's a 12" square, but I cut it down to 6". I did it two different ways.



#14 is Wheel in a Square Granny. That is what it says on my paper. I don't have any other information on it, but I have seen many of this type square online. Theresa has a video on going from circle to square at YouTube. This is one method. She also has another circle which goes to square here. And there are others out there if you want to search for them. I may even do more myself which I'll post about later.

#15 is Arcade Diamond from the Pattern Library: Crochet, editor Amy Carroll, c1981 with corrections and revisions to original pattern by me.

This is rather fun. I will probably do a few more squares as time allows. I have dozens of patterns, probably hundreds! LOL

These are for the Share a Square 2010 project. Mailing begins mid August.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment