Saturday, May 15, 2010

more Teddies

Well, how are you all doing? Did you finish a Teddy Square? I had a head start on you, so don't feel bad that I made so many if you only made one.  One is the goal. I started with the teddy square to give folks time to purchase the book if you want to do that or reserve it at the library.

I need one more green square to complete my baby afghan. Here's what I've done so far.


I also completed all 9 of the pink squares but am still pondering how I want to join them.

I have also been working on a heart square made with the Bullion Block Stitch, but I'm not happy with it. It would be for a more experienced crocheter, too, so I think I might need to choose an "easy" square and a "challenging" square so everyone can participate that wants to. You might read that as if I don't want a challenge, I can do the easy square. LOL

I do not intend to make nine of every square! I have a specific little girl in mind for the pink ghan and that is what started this entire thing!

Hope you all are enjoying this square. Leave comments or e-mail me privately if you like at crochetcabana AT gmail DOT com.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment